At the back of Vancouver Traveller Bed and Breakfast is a 925 square feet house finished in late 2016. In Vancouver, this little house is called a laneway house and it's also known as a coach house, a cottage or a carriage home. In short, it's a little house with its own deck, two bedrooms and a full bath on the top floor; a great room (kitchen/living/dining) and a power room on the main floor.
Kitchen, breakfast bar, living room, dining area, powder room
Two bedrooms with a full bath
Long Term/Monthly Rates
*** Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
** The Cottage is designed with the maximum group of two adults with two young children or three adults. Four adults will find the cottage cramped even though there's enough beds.
Monthly rates, plus a minimum of $150 (up to four hours) of cleaning fee for each stay, for double occupancy regardless of age. Cleaning excess of 4 hours is charged at $30 an hour and deducted from the damage deposit. Additional person is $150 a month. The rates include wi-fi and basic TV channels from Telus.
May & June - $6000 a month
July & August - $7500 a month
September - $6000 - a month
Check in: Please discuss at time of booking.
Check out: Before 11 am.
Long Term/Monthly Reservation, Payment and Cancellation policy
**First month is not refundable. 30 day notice for cancellation for reservations longer than one month.**
- the following two items are required at the time of booking
- a $500 damage deposit, fully refunded at the end of the stay
- a 30% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The 70% balance and a one-time cleaning fee of $150 are due one month prior to the beginning of the stay.
- Cleaning fees of $150 are refunded if you did not check in.
- Rates are based on cash, certified cheques or e-transfers if you have a Canadian bank account.
- Credit card payments have a 5% service fee.
- Please contact us for more information.
Nestled in Vancouver's trendy Arbutus - Kitsilano neighborhood is Traveler's Cottage. This self-catering, lane way home offers a 2 story, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath living space. The open concept main floor features the living, kitchen, dining area and powder room. Upstairs you find 2 bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed, the other with two twin beds, as well as a 3 piece bathroom with a tub-shower combo. Newly built, this home features new appliances, gas fireplace, washer-dryer, and in floor heating. Also featured is a private, south facing patio.
Traveler's Cottage shares this west side property with the newly built Vancouver Travelers B&B. On arrival, you'll be met with a selection of breakfast goodies stocked in your kitchen to help you through the week. The kitchen is well equipped, not only with pots, pans, utensils, etc but also with coffee & tea. City Market at Ridge, a supermarket, is only a short walk away.
The cottage is located in the heart of Vancouver's west-side and is less than a block away from Arbutus Greenway, which is a north-south multi-purpose trail that connects the Fraser River to the south all the way to Kitsilano beach, Granville Island and False Creek to the north. Public transit is just steps away and will quickly connect you to anywhere you need to go. While you might wish to bring your car with you, you certainly can park and go from this excellent residential neighborhood. If you’ve brought your car along there is on street parking located outside the home.
Location: Conveniently located in Vancouver westside, this rental is close to downtown, Kitsilano, Granville Island, University of BC and airport. All of them are within 10-20 minutes of drive.
- Vancouver International Airport – 11.5 km
- University of British Columbia – 7.1 km
- Granville Island and Public Market – 3.4 km
- Simon Fraser University (Downtown) – 5.6 km
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (Downtown) – 5.6 km
- St. George's Greek Orthodox Cathedral – 1 km
- Vancouver General Hospital – 3 km
- Stanley Park – 5.7 km
- Kitsilano Beach Park – 2.4 km
- Vancouver Convention Centre – 5.8 km
The home offers the following amenities:
- full sized fridge and freezer
- dish washer
- washing machine and dryer
- gas fireplace
- in floor heating and cooling generated using geothermal energy
- french doors opening onto a private patio
- flat screen tv in the living room